The purpose of WPHCC is to gather, go, and grow to the glory of God. We gather as God’s people to bring Him glory. We go into the world to live for His glory, and we aim to be a community that grows for His glory.
House of Welcome Food Drive in January 2018
In January, we are doing a grocery drive for the House of Welcome in Granville. Their Foodbank provides essentials to people seeking asylum who have limited or no income.
Food items to donate include:
- Cooking Oil (1 litre bottles)
- Breakfast Cereal
- Long life Milk
- Canned Fish (Tuna in oil)
- Tinned Vegetables (lentils, corn kernels, peas)
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, pineapple, apricot)
- Honey, Jam
- Biscuits – sweet & savoury
- Chocolate & treats
(Please no soup, baked beans or tinned spaghetti!)
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Deodorant (men’s and women)
- Toothbrushes, Toothpaste
- Sanitary Napkins
- Nappies – walker & junior sizes
More information is available on the table in the foyer. The last day to drop your groceries off at church will be Sunday 4 February.
Questions? See Mandy, Sophia or Sarah or visit their online sites at